1. Erin sent me this photo of a sheep, it reminds me of my favorite PIXAR short Boundin'
2. My friend turned me on to the OK Cupid Blog- they do these amazing psychological and sociological analyses of the information people put on their profiles- it's SO interesting! This post they did about The Best Questions For A First Date, and it's not what you'd expect! Example- if you want to know if your date and you have long term potential, ask "do you like horror movies?" Read it and find out why!
3. This photo of my friend's pomeranian Bear being held in the breeze. Bear wants nothing more in life than to be held.
4. The ladies and I went to go see Jane Eyre last night. The costumes were So beautiful and the movie does a great job of being dramatic and suspenseful, but sometimes the romance got a little too mushy for the PDR ladies and we just had to giggle.
4. It's the start of Vivianna's Birthday Week! Get ready Viv! It is time to eat and dance and play and celebrate!! And you Know we'll be dancing the Double Dream Dances all week long!
Have you learned the routine to Double Dream Hands yet?
5. More importantly, have you learned Double Dream Feet??? It's NEW! PDR model Kara and I rate it a little more advanced then Double Dream hands. I love them both, that guy is SO HAPPY.
6. The Weekend! I hope yours is wonderful!